We would like to send a huge thank you to our Midwest/North Central division for their donations to Toys for Tots! TOT collects new and unwrapped toys the last three months of every year for the less fortunate children in communities across the country. Rogers Services will be matching all contributions made to help make this holiday season special for the less fortunate children in our communities.
Toys For Tots Partners with Rogers
December 21, 2015
- The Growing Need for EV Installation
- Robotics: Changing the World of Warehousing and Distribution
- Job Security in the Skilled Trades: Commercial Electricians
- Friday Fuse: As the Super Bowl ads illustrated, Electronic Vehicles are here to stay
- Friday Fuse: The Next Big Thing in Fast Food: Drive Thru Only
- Friday Fuse: TLDR? If so, here’s a recap of our series “Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace in 2022”.
Rogers We “R” All Better Charity Golf Tournament
We "R" All Better Charity Golf Tournament Rogers successfully raised $112,000 for Children's Food Allergy Program! Last Thursday, Rogers successfully pulled off another charity golf tournament and our first benefiting Children's Healthcare of Atlanta's Food Allergy Program. Our Golf Tournament committee has been working every day for the last 8 [...]
Rogers Charitable Foundation Scholarship Recipients 2019
Rogers Charitable Foundation Rogers is proud to announce our Sponsorship Program funded by the Rogers Charitable Foundation. Our goal is to support both the Rogers community and the educational efforts of the youngest population by providing eligible candidates with opportunities for education assistance and the potential for great advancement. We [...]