Rogers Services, one of the country’s leading electrical and lighting services providers, realized a need for new lighting in its premier executive meeting suite. The Executive Conference Room was originally outfitted with lighting that created glare and generated heat, making the space uncomfortable, and hampering productivity. The company knew there had to be a better lighting solution, and turned to GE for help for an energy-efficient lighting system.
GE Energy-Efficient Lighting Transforms Rogers Services Office Space
November 12, 2012
- Job Security in the Skilled Trades: Commercial Electricians
- Friday Fuse: As the Super Bowl ads illustrated, Electronic Vehicles are here to stay
- Friday Fuse: The Next Big Thing in Fast Food: Drive Thru Only
- Friday Fuse: TLDR? If so, here’s a recap of our series “Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace in 2022”.
- Friday Fuse: Part 4- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: The Supply Chain
- Friday Fuse: Part 3- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: Checkout Revolution: v. 2.0
Pantone Color of the Year Meets Rogers Blue
Pantone’s 2020 Color of the Year is universally calming hue: Classic Blue. "Every year, color giant Pantone carefully analyzes trends, technology, and real world events to arrive at a single color that will define the year ahead. It’s a highly anticipated announcement, often impacting product development and purchasing decisions. As [...]
IT Help Desk Remodel
Help Desk Remodel Before and After: IT Remodel Project As Rogers continues to grow, so does our IT Team. About 2 years ago, we made a big switch and remodeled our entire Alpharetta office space. With that, we created an open concept floor plan for our second floor, remodeled our [...]