Fulton County, GA– If it weren’t for the quick response of Rogers employee, David Williams, on the Von Maur job site in Alpharetta, GA, a fellow contract worker may not have had his second chance at life. While working at the new construction site on Friday, May 27th, David noticed another employee suffering from a heart attack. Without thinking, David immediately began CPR until help arrived on site. Rogers is incredibly proud of David’s heroic actions and recognized him at a luncheon earlier this month.
Rogers Services Employee Saves A Man’s Life
- Friday Fuse: As the Super Bowl ads illustrated, Electronic Vehicles are here to stay
- Friday Fuse: The Next Big Thing in Fast Food: Drive Thru Only
- Friday Fuse: TLDR? If so, here’s a recap of our series “Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace in 2022”.
- Friday Fuse: Part 4- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: The Supply Chain
- Friday Fuse: Part 3- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: Checkout Revolution: v. 2.0
- Friday Fuse: Part 2- Top Trends Retailers Must Embrace 2022: One- Stop Shopping
Pantone Color of the Year Meets Rogers Blue
Pantone’s 2020 Color of the Year is universally calming hue: Classic Blue. "Every year, color giant Pantone carefully analyzes trends, technology, and real world events to arrive at a single color that will define the year ahead. It’s a highly anticipated announcement, often impacting product development and purchasing decisions. As [...]
IT Help Desk Remodel
Help Desk Remodel Before and After: IT Remodel Project As Rogers continues to grow, so does our IT Team. About 2 years ago, we made a big switch and remodeled our entire Alpharetta office space. With that, we created an open concept floor plan for our second floor, remodeled our [...]